|Drives Negative Energy Out
About this item
- Sambrani is called benzoin resin in English and it is the resin of a tree that is dried and used either as a powder or in blocks. Even Ayurveda, advises us to use sambrani, as it calms the nerves, and produces tranquility, thus making the person ready for prayers
- It has a unique beautiful fragrance that is different from the normal incense sticks. The smell of sambrani transports back in time and somehow fills with peace and happiness.
- Women after having their hair wash, used to light up sambrani and keep a straw basket above it, it will dry it very soon and also leave a beautiful fragrant smell in our hair.
- Sambrani is also used for babies, after children have their bath. Sambrani is always lit during our prayers and rituals.
- Peoples regularly light up sambrani every Friday morning, take it to every room in the house, this tradition also wards of mosquitoes and cleanses the whole place.