About this item
- The dried Anjeer/figs are to be consumed after soaking it in water or milk and it is a known Indian tradition.
- Gluten free; high in protein; Suitable for vegetarians | A good source of many enriching vitamins and minerals.
- This is an agricultural product of Afghanistan. They are a nutritious snack and good for stamina.
- Specialty: No artificial flavor; No preservatives | Hygienically packed in facility meeting food safety standards
- Storage Information- Keep it airtight & refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- Figs are said to be a powerhouse of minerals like zinc, manganese, magnesium, iron and thus promotes reproductive health. The high concentration of antioxidants and fibre in this dry fruit protects against hormonal imbalances and post-menopausal issues.
- Figs are extremely sweet fruits with several crunchy seeds. These can be consumed fresh or dried and in fact, dried ones are available all through the year. As the fruit is dense in natural sugars it is known as nature’s candy. It is available in various colors ranging from purple, red, green and golden.
- Amazing wellspring of dietary fiber, an abundance of fundamental minerals like potassium, iron and calcium, and wealthy in wellbeing advancing cell reinforcements and complex starches. It is prescribed to eat figs in winter season since it keeps the body warm.