|No Artificial Flavors, Natural, No Artificial Colours
This is a Vegetarian product.
About this item
- Uses: This GO-FRESHO variety of asafoetida can be daded to many different foods, and is commonly found in Indian cuisine, in dressings, stir-fries, and as a typical spice especially in curries and dals. In addition to flavouring food,GO-FRESHO Hing has also been used for centuries around the world for its perceived health benefits. Further, it is also used a replacement for Onion/ garlic with a similar flavour profile minus the odour after consumption.
- Quality: Our Hing comes straight from the source. Depending upon the crop and seasonality, we choose the best possible Asafoetida base for our Hing. Stringent quality control processes are put in place to assure freshness and flavour. Taking it a notch further, each batch is tasted and tested several times to make sure that the flavours, the textures and the aroma are suitable for our clients, who want nothing but the best.
- Flavour: GO-FRESHO Hing becomes milder and less pungent upon heating in oil or ghee. Sometimes, it is fried along with sautéed onion and garlic. It is sometimes used to harmonize sweet, sour, salty, and spicy components in food. This spice is added to the food at the time of tempering.
- Specialty: No Artificial Flavour and No Artificial Colours are added to our hing which adds an impeccable savoury taste and enhances your food experience. GO-FRESHO Hing is prepared in a perfect blend of the traditional recipes and modern technology which gives you uncanny experience
- Cook and prepare the best daal, rice, subs, kadhi
- Can be used to help with digestion & flatulence
- Easy to use and store
- | Select Dry Fruits | Premium Spices | Kombucha