Kulthi Dal – Horse Gram – Macrotyloma Uniflorum
HORSE GRAM NUTRITION
comes with many health benefits and is full of nutrients and minerals.
As per 100g of Kulthi Dal
- Carbohydrates – 57.2%
- Protein – 22%
- Dietary fiber – 5.3%
- Fat – 0.5%
- Calcium – 287mg
- Phosphorous – 311mg
- Iron (Fe) – 6.77mg
- Calories – 321 Kilo-Calories
- Vitamins like Thiamine up to 0.4 mg, Riboflavin up to 0.2 mg and Niacin up to 1.5 mg.
HORSE GRAM BENEFITS
- Kulthi Dal Benefits for Hair Growth
-Grind the Horse Gram into Powder. Add ¼ cup of Kulthi Dal and 2 pinch of Hing (scientifically known as Asafetida) and mix them along with a bit of Ginger and Mulethi (also known as Liquor ice). This Mixture helps in Hair Growth
- Kulthi Dal Benefits for Irregular Growth
For Menstrual Disturbances can be very essential as Contains Iron in high Levels, which helps to cure Irregular menses and excessive bleeding from the body.
- Kulthi Dal Benefits in Weight Loss
Kulthi Dal have good nutritional qualities that work as a fat burner. It helps in reducing LDL cholesterol levels and helps in increasing the HDL cholesterol levels. Horse Gram directly attacks the fatty tissues in the body.
- Kulthi Dal Benefits for Skin Health
- Kulthi Dal has astringent properties which are very helpful in treating skin leukoderma. In natural cosmetics, Kulthi Dal can be used as facial pack to prevent skin related problem and cleans up the skin.
- Kulthi Dal Benefits in Good Blood Circulation
-High levels of Iron content is very beneficial for boosting up the levels of Hemoglobin levels.
- Kulthi Dal benefits in Different Ailments
-As a medicine, Horse Gram Is very beneficial ion extracting phlegm, and also helpful in controlling fever, diarrhoea, constipation and piles (Bawasir).
- Kulthi Dal in treating Urinary Stones:
- Boil 25g of Kulthi Dal in 1-2 cup of water. Boil it till water reduces to 50ml. Filter it and drunk it hot, twice a day.
HOW TO EAT KULTHI DAL – HORSE GRAM:
- It is the most easy recipe to cook and has lots of health benefits.
- Powder – Take 1 cup of Horse gram, add 1 pinch of Hing (Asafetida) with 6 red chilies ,1 tbsp of Jeeera seeds ½ cup toor dal and urad dal and salt according to your taste. Roast the horse gram with toor dal and urad dal to dry them out completely. Roast rest of the spices and allow them cool. Grind everything into powder and consuming it with rice for weight loss.
- Kollu Water – Drinking in water is very beneficial for our health. Take 1 cup of Horse Gram and grind them. Take the water or buttermilk in a glass. Add the powder to it and mix well. Drink the Kollu water twice a day on an empty stomach for best results.
- Sprouted Horse Gram – Kulthi Dal
1 cup of Horse Gram in a bowl and add water to the bowl. Let the horse gram soak it overnight. Strain the water the next morning and then transfer the horsegram sprouts in a piece of cotton cloth and wrap it up nicely. The sprout will be ready in couple of days.
- Horse Gram Soup – As soup is healthy and light and is perfect for the person who want loose their weight.
Out of stock