Panch Tulsi & Haldi (30ml)
Made using 5 Types of Tulsi for Complete Immunity Boost!
Ayurvidhan Panch Tulsi & Haldi is made from five different forms of Tulsi – Kala Tulsi, Marua Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Bisva Tulsi , Lemon Tulsi and Haldi Extract.
Panch Tulsi & Haldi is an immunity booster which comes in a liquid form. In ancient times, Tulsi used to be one of the commonly used in the treatment of general cough and cold and seasonal infections. Combining all the essential benefits of the herb to give relief from common infections and allergies.
Tulsi is a natural antiseptic which helps bolster the defence mechanism of the body. It also acts as a digestive booster and helps combat diarrhoea and stomach disorders. It helps fight headaches and congestion in nasal passages. Mix 5-10 drops in a glass of water and feel free to consume it 4-5 times a day. You can also add this to your tea or juice to give it a nutritious boost.
A Power Packed Combination!
Made using 5 types of Tulsi & Haldi
The “holy basil” or “Tulsi” is an ayurvedic herb with popularly known therapeutic benefits. It helps combat nasal congestion, sore throat, cold and cough. Panch Tulsi & Haldi commonly known as Immunity Drops, is a blend of five different forms of tulsi leaves and Haldi extract.
- Kala Tulsi has anti-inflammatory properties which helps in relieving symptoms of cough and cold.
- Marua Tulsi helps strengthen the digestive processes and helps combat gut problems.
- Rama Tulsi has great medicinal value and is considered as one of the pillars of herbal medicines.
- Bisva Tulsi helps boost immunity and improves body’s resistance against pathogens and allergies.
- Lemon Tulsi is known for its fragrant lemon smell and is known as a taste enhancer.
- Turmeric extract contains very powerful anti-oxidants and is often used as a natural Daily consumption as a Immunity Booster
Benefits Of Panch Tulsi & Haldi
Natural Immunity Booster
Tulsi is commonly known for antiseptic and strong antimicrobial properties that helps bolster the immune system and body’s resistance to fight cough and cold. It helps the body remain fit and healthy from within.
Helps Fight Headaches
The natural goodness of Tulsi helps in combating congestion and fight common cold and cough. The punch of five Tulsi leaves helps in keeping headaches at bay and helps in maintaining a calm mind.
These Tulsi drops are loaded with antioxidants and are antiseptic in nature that helps improve digestion and fights gut issues. The existing chlorophyll in Tulsi leaves help in improving haemoglobin count.
Apart from boosting the immunity levels, Tulsi is also known for their skincare benefits. Due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, Tulsi acts as a herbal skin toner that fights signs of ageing benefits.